2013年2月19日星期二

so cool 2010 new styles ghd rare leopard edition

Who knows, this deadpan guy, even laughed: "Oh, right, how do I ask such a stupid question, and night regardless of ghd online really different ah!""Do not be the girl called me and told me GHD Well, you agreed to my request." Pair of clear eyes fixed straight Fengjun Sheng Fengjun Sheng feeling GHD little pathetic Sissy look very cute .

"Well, I promise, but I'm curious to you that so many wacky ideas." To Fengjun Sheng ease with GHD Pink Orchid talking, which makes his own surprise.See his puzzled look, GHD quickly explained: "Mom and Dad is the father and mother of the meaning, I called native dialect is called habit, I am sorry."

"It does not matter, GHD mk4, your hometown where Fengjun Sheng unhesitatingly asked the sentence, in fact, he wanted to ask."I, in my hometown in the south, but it is unfortunately, large floods occurred a few years ago, I fled here, so nothing hometown." The GHD was surprised, quickly made up a excuse.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论