2013年1月25日星期五

i prefer women are mens timberland custom 6 inch boots dim grey black

13 brother, then to speak, I can accept. "Fourteen thirteen definitely have something to say to yourself, just do not know why, it seems very difficult ah. timberland outlet"Fourteen, I hope I said, you have to be strong, not uncomfortable, OK? Anything can concernedly for you, okay?"

"Fourteen, is that when you fall into the water accidentally cheap timberland boots miscarriage thirteen finally Biechu words, really hard to say."What? 13 brother, what you say? Miscarriage? Watching thirteen fourteen staggering" miscarriage is what ah? You are not my child, is not it? Thirteen Columbia is the meaning of this? Timberland "14 cried last tears flow out.

Fourteen, not be so good? Things are not your fault, the child does not I'm sorry too, but you have to be strong ah, we're young, the future will have a lot of kids. "13 timberland boat shoes do not know how to comfort XIV, he saw fourteen like this, and my heart, or sad ah.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论